Soft Tissue Grafting
The Benefits of Soft Tissue Grafting
Looking to put a stop to the deterioration of your gums? Elkhart Periodontics would recommend soft tissue grafting for patients who are looking to get their healthy smile back. Soft tissue grafting is a procedure you won’t fear. With the advanced technology we have in our office, this method has become less invasive.
Besides preventing further pain and irritation, some other benefits of soft tissue grafting can include
- Allowing a more suitable process for possible denture implants or other surgical procedures
- Avoids cavities and further tooth decay
- Prevents bacteria and infection from being built up in the gaps of gums and missing teeth
- Avoiding face deformities
- A smile you’re happy to show off
Elkhart Periodontics has the team and technology to get your soft tissue grafting procedure done so you are one step closer to achieving your dream smile. Soft tissue grafting is a simple procedure that can make a positive impact on your oral health. To learn more about soft tissue grafting, give us a call at (574) 266-6107.