South Bend’s Trusted Periodontics and Dental Implants
Along the glistening waters of the St. Joseph River, nestled in the heart of St. Joseph County, lies the bustling city of South Bend, Indiana. Located halfway between Ohio and Illinois, South Bend is the center of northern Indiana. But most notable among Indiana residents is South Bend’s proximity to one of the nation’s top universities: the University of Notre Dame. Football fans, alumni, residents, and friends gather to experience one of America’s greatest sports at the breathtaking university to laugh, cheer, and cry for their Fighting Irish. But, when dental discomfort prevents you from enjoying all that South Bend has to offer, count on the trusted care of Elkhart Periodontics. If you are in need of a dental specialist for your gum and jawbone needs, contact Elkhart Periodontics, today!
Periodontic and Dental Implant Services for South Bend Residents
Providing healthier teeth and gums to all of South Bend, the professionals at Elkhart Periodontics are here to help. Committed to making our patients comfortable, we provide superior dental implants and soft tissue procedures to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Our periodontists are Board-certified dental specialists that concentrate in preventing, diagnosing and treating gum tissue diseases and the jawbone beneath. Our periodontists are also experts in placement of dental implants as well as a variety of other dental services:
- Bone grafting: For patients that experience significant tooth loss or jawbone degeneration, bone grafting may be necessary to promote healthy bone growth back into the jawbone
- Gum & soft tissue grafting: If you are experiencing deterioration on your gums, is procedure of grafting oral tissue to cover the exposed area may be necessary to maintain your oral health
- Gum recession: For patients experiencing the accelerating loss of gum tissue in the mouth, our professionals provide services that can help lessen the recession
- Oral cancer exam: We provide screenings for signs of cancerous or precancerous circumstances in your mouth that can be caught at an early stage to ensure your health and wellbeing
- Laser Therapy: If you are struggling with gum disease, our professionals provide laser assisted new attachment procedure (LANAP) as a quick and painless treatment.
Contact Elkhart Periodontics Today!
Browse all that Elkhart Periodontics and Dental Implants has to offer and discover why we’re the #1 trusted dental implant specialist in South Bend, Indiana. In need of our specialized dental care, call our experts at (574) 266-6107 and get the care you need, today!